If you believe you an item of i2O hardware is faulty, please complete a Returns request (RMA) form. This can be found in the i2O Help center here: https://support.i2owater.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=179018
RMA denotes "Return Merchandise Authorisation" and relates to a formal process for returning, investigating and repairing (or replacing) faulty hardware.
From a customer's perspective the simplified Returns process is:
- Customer submits a "Hardware returns (RMA)" support ticket via i2O Help Center
- i2O checks the information supplied, investigates remotely and requests additional information if required
- If i2O agrees that hardware appears to be faulty, they issue an RMA number, along with information about where the faulty item should be returned.
[If i2O believes that the problem is due to software or operational issues rather than a hardware fault they provide advice to the customer to try to resolve the problem remotely without the hardware being returned]
- Customer returns the hardware, labelled with the issued RMA number
- i2O receives the hardware and investigates the reported fault and repairs or replaces the item at their discretion, typically within 14 days of receipt.
- i2O updates the customer on action taken, despatches the repaired item (or replacement) and closes the RMA support ticket.
If hardware is received at i2O without an RMA number, it is quarantined until an RMA number is issued retrospectively by the customer retrospectively completing a "Hardware returns (RMA)" support ticket via i2O Help Center.
Please do not return any hardware to i2O without prior agreement.