The i2O Water range of products includes two types of field device:
- Logger 09 and Controller 09 - Identified by Tubular metal sleeves
- Logger 14 - Identified by compact plastic case
To deploy a device on your water network either as a new installation or a hot-swap replacement for a faulty unit it is necessary to local connect to it via a laptop. Two distinct connection methods and i2O software packages are used. These are outlined below as an aide memoir and quick reference, but please refer to training literature for full details.
To obtain configuration software, see the downloads section in oNET or email firstname.lastname@example.org . This software is available free of charge to i2O customers.
09 Devices (Mk3.1)
- Connect via Bluetooth
- Communicate via WSA - Water Service Application
- Turn on Bluetooth using magnet held against "+" on end of device
- Hold for 3-4 seconds then remove - Blue LED flashes
- WSA detects device after Bluetooth is enabled
- Ensure that laptop is within 0.5m of the i2O Device
- Connect via special Logger Configuration cable (ref: AEWC0037)
- Communicate via Configurator
- Device is enabled by the cable connection
- No special software drivers needed
- Configurator detects Logger and communicates automatically on connection
The attached image shows the two laptop software types with their associated i2O devices.