All user accounts are created by i2O Technical Support Team. In order to comply with recognised good IT security practice, the following rules are enforced when creating accounts:
- Each user account must belong to a named individual, with Username being firstname.lastname
- The user name can contain linguistic accents, but the user's email address cannot.
- Each user account must have an associated email address belonging to the account owner.
- Generically named accounts such as "engineer1" are not permitted.
- Use of shared email addresses are not permitted.
- An initial password is assigned on creation of the account.
- On first logon, users should change their password to something memorable to them.
- Passwords should not be disclosed to i2O staff under any circumstances.
- If a password is mistyped three consecutive times when logging in the account will be automatically locked.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org** if you need us to:
- Unlock Locked accounts
- Add additional users
Each account is set to one of two user levels:
- User - View-only, cannot change settings
- Engineer - Can view data and change settings
- john.smith email@example.com
- santiago.munez firstname.lastname@example.org
- user1 email@example.com
- user.one firstname.lastname@example.org
- day.shift email@example.com
- santiago.munez firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: When contacting support, please tell us:
1) Your i2O subdomain: e.g. mywatercompany.i2owater.com
2) Your Username: e.g. john.smith
3) Your E-mail: e.g. email@example.com
You must not send your password to anybody including support.
We do not need to know your password to process your request.