To change your password click your username at the top right of the screen. This is visible on all pages. This will reveal a drop down list. Then click Change Password.
A pop-up will appear. Type in your current password and your new password.
Your password must be at least 8 characters long.
It must contain:
- at least one capital letter (A,B,C, etc)
- at least one lower-case letter (a, b, c, etc)
- at least one digit (0-9)
- at least one special character (%, $ or @)
Other types of characters are not allowed.
If your password does not meet these requirements then it will not be accepted.
Examples of acceptable passwords:
Examples of unacceptable passwords:
- peter123@acmewater (no capital letter)
- PS1%awc (too short)
- peter.acmewater1 ("." is not allowed)
- Peter@Acme (no digit)
Once you have entered your new password and confirmed it then click Save